Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who I am? and what is Identity?

What is Identity?
  • the distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; "you can lose your identity when you join the army"
  • the individual characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known; "geneticists only recently discovered the identity of the gene that causes it"; "it was too dark to determine his identity"; "she guessed the identity of his lover"
  • an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates; "the identity under numerical multiplication is 1"
  • exact sameness; "they shared an identity of interests"
According to wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn



My name is Abdullah M. Barabag and I live at Cawayan Lupon, Davao Oriental. I was born on August 16, 1993. I am now 16 years old. I can say that I am annoying person. I am not talented at all but I like singing, dancing and surfing anything on internet but the thing that I really like to do is listening music. Maybe you will wonder why I'm saying this but I want you to know who really am. I like many things but I also don't like either many things. Do you understand what am I trying to tell you? I like many things but there's something inside me that I don't really understand. Sometimes I am good but this following days I don't understand who really am. I feel that I am not the person who are here now. All the things are already changed. My face, the way I dressed, my hairstyle and especially my outlook in life. Maybe this is normal as part of the teenage life. I have a lot of friends. I already saw the real world, the world of misery and the world of happiness and I am so glad that I saw all of these. I want to search more on myself as I search all the things in the world. I'm not different from other teenager actually I have a family. My father's name is Badrudin Barabag and my mother's name is Lita Barabag. I have also one younger brother and sister, my brother's name is Bonso Barabag III and the my sister's name is Mohaideb Barabag. Actually I am not saying that I am not close to my brother and sister but everyday we always fight and argue especially to the work and responsible in our house but I think it is our bonding as brother and sister, yeah it is so very funny to think that it is our way of bonding. As I end introducing to you myself I want you to know that I am proud of being me and before I forgot I have also an ambition in life and that is to be a successful one, I don't know what kind of job or business but I will assure that it is a legal and not wicked job or business. Thanks for reading about myself and God bless.!!!!! ^________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget