Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A lesson and A Second Chance

This morning is the day that we will present our presentation about promoting our specialization or majors. Many of my classmates prepared this day and for your information they already started they preparation last week not like me, because for how many days I did not prepared my presentation. And guess what, I am so very nervous and tension because for this presentation, the total score that we can get is 100 points if the presentation that we made is prefect. Because of my "manyana habit" or laziness I did not made my presentation well and i can say that I made my presentation in a harsh and rush time. It almost the English time but my presentation is not yet finished. I am so tense and nervous on that time and also that time I recall the days that passed by which I could and should made my presentation. My heart and mind filled with regrets. And when my teacher called my first classmate, all the harsh and all my plans to my presentation was clear off, in short I was mentally black but thank goodness, in presenting our promotion it was not alphabetically but by group, the first group presents was the group 1 and I thank that I belong to group 5 which the last group who will presents. All the tense and nervous that i feel was washed away. And for me this is a lesson that I would carry in whole life. I thank the opportunity that I was not able to present this day. This is my chance to make a beautiful and better presentation.

1 comment:

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget