Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Election Passengers.




The change has come. The new beginning is here. 2009 is yesterday and 2010 is today. And finally! the new nation will be born. I think the biggest, memorable, and one of the most historical event that will happen in this year is the 2010 Election which has a big impact or effect to our lives!.
What? to our lives? Am I correct? or What I meant to say is to their lives!.
I think there will be no changes that will happen this year than the other year, but I still hoping that I am wrong. But first let me ask you for a while. Who are we as a part or as the part of this big event? Can we change the nation on the decision and chances that we will take? What are the use of our rights if even we don't know who can we really trust with?. This are only the few questions that I can only give you now, but can you tell me what are the answers for this questions?
Some people or organizations says that we are the new beginning, I think this words are familiar to you my guests. Yes, this words are always the words that we always hear everyday from our radio, televisions and even on internet. But did they really know what's that mean? For me, We are only the one who are responsible for choosing our new leaders, even we don't know who really they are and what are they real plans for our country. We can only know them by their live interviews in televisions and in radios but this is not enough in order to know them well. Sad to know we are the one who making our own mistakes because of our easy to get attitude, they can easily trick us by their beautiful, incredible, and fantastic words and promises. The reality is we are only the passengers of this event and at the end, we are the only one who can save ourselves in order to survive and to face the real challenges in our life. The only we do for now is to pray that decisions and chances that we take are right.

But I hope that the new leader who will win for this throne which is the highest throne in our nation is the leader who have a responsible and caring heart for his companions and fellow men.

This is only my opinion my guests because my hope for our country and the trust to our government is unidentified for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget