Thursday, January 14, 2010

Signs? or Calamity?

Actually I'm so very curios about the end of the world. It's so very funny because for how many things and ideas, this thing was I decided to post. But as what I said earlier it's making me confusing in times that I always watching the moon and even feeling some earthquakes. Did you noticed that this last week or last month there were so many earthquakes? And even the attempting of an eruption of Mt. Mayon? And even this latest news about the land of Haiti? Imagine for how many years, this calamity or tragedy were happened again, it's almost 100 years when the last earthquake happened to them. Many people were killed because of their unpreparedness and by the strength that Mother nature showed to them. I think this is the one way or even the sign that mother nature reminds us about the things that we should remember and that is stop destroying her by our selfishness or what we call this greediness in all things.

Just remember this my beloved friends, all the things that we did is always coming back to us. ^_______^ thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget