Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who are the people or events that influenced me most throughout my life?

I always wonder and asking my self that who are the people and events which is really influenced me most throughout my life. While I'm thinking and wondering on what are the answers to this questions I recall all the things that happened to my life and I found out that there are so many things who help me to become me as of now. But among those people who inspired me most is my father, he opened my eyes in the real world, he inspired me from the things that he had been doing before specially his mistakes in life which he don't want me to experience like wasting the times that he should spend it in studying, he also give strength to face my own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget