Sunday, March 7, 2010

What are the goals or accomplishments you would like to attain this year?

The goals or accomplishments that I would like to attain or reach this year is first to finish my high school studies so that I can have my diploma as a graduate student. And if I successfully finished my secondary education I would like to try to become an independent person so that I can feel that I am no longer a child anymore and also to prove to my parents that they can be proud of me. I would like also to take a course that will challenge me and can make me serious in studying which I don't really feel in secondary level and I really want also to change my self to become a more responsible person in doing things, tasks and obligations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget