Sunday, February 7, 2010

My New Layout

Yes...!!!! I have finally changed my layout. Actually I have been waiting this for so long to changed my layout and finally that day is today...^____^.
When the first time I changed my layout, it is so very difficult because I don't where I can get a good layout for my blog and know how to arrange the icons of blog. But thanks to my TVE teacher and to my classmates. They taught me how to change my layout and to arrange and to make my own links in order to go to my dashboard and other settings. When I changed already my layout the first thing that came up to my mind is how can I made my blog more beautiful and more sense. Now I know that there are so many websites where I can get a good layout to change my old layout and one of that websites is btemplates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just post anything here my beloved guests, Thaks ^_____^


ShoutMix chat widget